Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, March 19, 2010

Another long week without Jesse....


I spent Monday-Wednesday nights at my parent's. It so nice to stay there during the work week while Jesse is gone because they live only a few blocks from my work and it's a huge help with Hunter. Hunter loves hanging out with his Grandma and Grandpa.... especially Grandpa :)


My mom, Hunter, and I decided to go to the North Bend outlets on Wednesday evening. I ended up getting some fun kitchen gadgets (creme brulee torch, flour sifter) and Hunter some clothes (Easter outfits and pajamas in a size bigger). We had a good time strolling around with Hunter.


This morning I watched our neighbors daughter, Ryleigh, who is going to be two in June, for a few hours. It was a pretty low key morning and both Hunter and Ryleigh were really easy, which let me get some stuff done around the house. I moved the end table and coffee table out of the living room and vacuumed. I had to get that done because our new couches came this afternoon! Yay! We got a brown leather sofa and matching recliner. Leather will be so much nicer with dog hair and baby spit up!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved