Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Seperation Anxiety

Jesse got home from his mission late on Wednesday night. He came and got Hunter on Thursday afternoon from my parents house. Jesse called me at work a couple hours later and I could hear Hunter screaming in the background, Jesse couldn't get him to stop. I went through the lists of things to try (feed him, change him, burp him, put him down for a nap, pacifier, walk around with him, etc) but nothing seemed to work. Then it dawned me (and broke my heart) that Hunter was upset because he was being watched by a "stranger". I really think it took Hunter a few hours to get reacquainted with his daddy since Jesse has been gone so much lately. I felt so bad for both of them. The good news is that I haven't seen him have this problem since Thursday afternoon.

I hope as Hunter gets a little older that he begins to have a longer memory because it sounds like Jesse is going to be flying a lot of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved