Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Some of my favorite things!

Friday was such a wonderful day, I got to do so many of the things that I love to do. I got up early and went to the gym for a personal training session. I had a really good workout and am still a bit sore from it. Afterwards, I went to Costco, the bank, Jamba Juice, Pier One, and Target. Yes, I was rather naughty and did a little shopping. I got home and wanted to get everything put away. Jesse hung the wall hanging I had gotten for above the cabinets, I laid down the new rug for the kitchen, I put together the new lamps for our bedroom, and then I put together Hunter's new stroller.
Jesse took his boat out on Lake Tapps so I just hung out with Hunter and made some butternut squash in the babycook for Hunter. It turned out really well and Hunter loves it! If you are making your own baby food I highly recommend pureeing squash because it purees really smooth, is really healthy, and Hunter seemed to really like it. :)
I made some chicken with Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic sauce and squash for dinner and made marbled raspberry cheesecake cupcakes. They turned out really well and were pretty easy to put together. Hunter went to bed pretty early, so I made some drinks. I had bought lime flavored vodka and blended it with ice and limeade frozen concentrate, it tasted like a margarita. Yummy!
Yup, that was my day that was so full of my favorite things: workout, shopping, making baby food, cooking, baking, and margaritas!






1 comment:

  1. Welp, you're doing a really good job with our Lent agreement ;) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved