Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day in the Life of a Working Mom

I have had a hard time keeping up with the blog during the week because my days seem so full! Here is what my day looks like:

4:45am Alarms goes off
5:00am Shower time
5:00-5:45am I get ready for the day
5:45-6:00am I run around the house frantically... letting the dog outside, packing up Hunter's bag for the day, picking up things around the house, and getting everything in the car
6:00am I get Hunter up, change his diaper, get him in the car
6:45am Drop Hunter off at my parent's house for the day, Grandpa usually has Hunter's breakfast waiting :)
7:00am-11:45am Work
11:45am-12:30pm Lunch at my parent's house with Hunter
12:30pm-4:30pm Back to work
4:30-4:45pm Pick up Hunter and chat with my mom for a bit
5:30pm Get home from work and start dinner, Jesse gives Hunter a bottle and feeds him dinner
6:15pm Dinner time!
7:30pm Start Hunter's nighttime routine: bath, bottle, bed
8:30pm Finally quiet time... which usually involves me curling up on the couch and nodding off during a tv show by 9pm

Then in all begins again....

Some things I do to spare myself chores during the week:
1. Make all Hunter's babyfood during the weekend
2. I do all the laundry on the weekends
3. I try to cut of fruits and veggies for dinner/snacks on the weekends, so I can just grab them and make dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved