Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

3 years ago....




I married a wonderful man and had no idea that I would fall more and more in love with him with each year that passes.

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
& the sun does not appear
I will be here

If in the dark we lose sight of love
Hold my hand & have no fear
Because I will be here

I will be here
When you feel like being quiet
When you need to speak your mind
I will listen
& I will be here
When the laughter turns to crying
Through the winning, losing, & trying
We’ll be together
Because I will be here

~Steven Curtis Chapman, “I Will Be Here”

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved