Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, October 1, 2010

Another week...

I am so thankful that my work week ended last night. It gets tough and tiring being a working mom while Jesse is gone. On Monday, I met up with my friend Rachel and her son Cole at the Super Mall's kid area. I was so bummed that my camera died before they got there, so I didn't get any pictures of the boys together. Boo!





The rest of the week seemed to be a disaster after work. The dog was going crazy, I accidentally left a bag of frozen berries out on the counter overnight which was a huge mess, Hunter has been throwing a fit every time I put him in the car seat... The list goes on.
I stayed at my parents house last night and didn't hear Hunter when he woke up. I was so thankful for my dad getting up with him and allowing me to sleep in until 7am! I baked a beautiful cheesecake with a raspberry sauce for two co-workers birthdays last night and am going to visit my sister, niece, and nephews today! It should be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved