Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, October 8, 2010

One Year Ago Today

Our little boy, Hunter, is one year old today! The saying, "Time flies when you are having fun", is so cliche but also so very true. One year ago from today we met our little man and he filled our hearts with joy and love. That day changed my life forever in such a wonderful way. Hunter was born on October 8th, 2009 at 6:27pm after 13 hours of labor.

In honor of the day of Hunter's birth, I'm sharing the video Jesse took during the first moments of Hunter's life. I look back at this video now and remember just how emotional of a moment it was and I was just so overwhelmed by just giving birth and not even knowing what to do with this little man that I had just given birth to. I can't describe it as anything else but overwhelming and an outpouring of emotion. I knew my life had changed in those few seconds and it was going to be an amazing journey, I was right.


2 comments:

  1. SOBBING! Happy birthday Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, this makes me cry too, because that feeling of love ss so strong when you look into your babies eyes for the first time. I remember that feeling too....I don't think I had tears pouring out, but I sure felt that way. I love at the end your sassy pregnancy hormones come through ...when you said "OUT!!" :) - Tera

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved