Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, April 15, 2011

Go To Spring and Summer Shoes

You ladies know what I am talking about, right? We all have our "go to" shoes for each season. This fall and winter, I have lived in my Frye and Ugg Boots.





In the past I have always worn flip flops as early in the Spring as possible and into as late in September as I can get away with. But... I'm just not feeling them anymore. I just don't feel pretty when I wear them. Haha, weird, I know. So... what are your "go to" shoes for the Spring/Summer seasons?

My requirements:

1. Have to be cute, duh.
2. Comfortable
3. Look good with jeans, capris, and shorts
4. *Bonus* I can wear them to work, too!

Here are some of my thoughts:







Thoughts? Ideas?? Help!! :)

2 comments:

  1. My to go the the spring/summer are Jack Rogers Navajo sandals. I have them in platinum & black & wear them for all four of your wants.
    For more casual, I go for rainbows & okab's.

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved