Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Monday, April 18, 2011

A Very McFatty Monday

So... I haven't written a "McFatty Monday" post or linked up over at The Heir To Blair in a couple weeks. So you can probably guess what that means... yup, that I have been failing.

But... I think I have a relatively valid excuse. My hubby is deploying in about a week and I want to spend all my free time with him, not cooking and working out. I will have plenty of time for that in a few short days.

I have been averaging about one or two workouts per week, which is better than none. I have also been averaging eating cheese pizza about 3 times a week...whoops! But it's just so good! :)

My weight is staying pretty steady at 162lbs. I think I am loosing some muscle though. I just am not loving myself when I look in the mirror. So, I doubt I will reach my goal of going down a pant size by May 1st. Maybe June 1st will be the day!

Hope you all are doing better than I am with your eating and working out! I will be back at it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved