Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Day Has Come

Today is the day that I get back to focusing on my diet and fitness. Jesse has been gone for several days now and my brother's wedding was on Saturday (more about that later). It's time for me to spend some time on me now. The last week has been a very rough one for me with Jesse leaving, my little brother getting married, and conflict within my family. Right now is the perfect time for me to get absorbed in the Word, working out, and maybe some mindless television watching. :)

I was very surprised this morning to see that I weighed in at 159.2 this morning. This is my lowest weight in several years. I know I have lost some muscle mass over the last few weeks, but am still surprised by this. Bodies do strange things at times.

So here I am at 5am on Monday morning, planning out my goals for the week.

Monday,Wednesday,Friday - Crossfit
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday - C25K

I still have not decided what I am going to do about diet. Do I go back to strict Paleo? Or do I just continue to eat what I want but in moderation?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved