Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Strong Man.

Okay, let me have one post to brag about Jesse. My husband is strong. Like the strongest man. Like he won the strongest man competition on base in Turkey. He called me and told me that he won it. I said something along the lines of “Oh, cool.” Then I felt bad, I should have been more excited for him. He is very dedicated to fitness and his overall health and I am very thankful for that.

So here is my post to make up for my lack of previous enthusiasm. I mean it when I say my husband is awesome, and wonderful, and amazingly strong!!













3 comments:

  1. No way how cool!!! I love it when wives are so proud of their hubbys!!! This looks pretty superman-esque. Props, Jesse!

    So glad you found me and then I found you!!! I'm your newest follower and am headed to find you on twitter, my other addiction! lol!

    xoxo
    Cat@BudgetBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy CRAP! that is nuts. i'm in awe.

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved