Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We've Been to Alaska and Back!

Hunter and I spent 5 glorious days in Ketchikan, Alaska. We basked in the 50 degree weather and the non-stop rain. Haha, sounds horrible, huh? Nah, we actually had a really good time!

I spend a summer working up in Ketchikan during college and this trip brought back a lot of good memories of that summer. It's beautiful! Hunter adored being able to see float planes fly overhead and see boats passing by constantly. I'm pretty sure he spend the entire five days saying "Airplane!!!" or "Big Boat" (what he called the cruise ships).

I'm going to tie this into a McFatty Monday post and link up with The Heir to Blair by telling you all about my eating and excercising on the trip. They were both moderate. Nothing great, but I didn't say "Hell with it, I'm on vacation!!" I went for a run one evening, spent a lot of time walking, and even got to do a two hour zip line tour! It was amazing!











1 comment:


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved