Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Big 2-8!

That's right... as of last Thursday, I have entered into my LATE twenties. At first I was a little bummed about getting older, but I have to to say that life just keeps getting better with time.

27 was a great year for me! I grew so much in my faith, learned more about motherhood, got baptized, made it through a four month deployment, visited Jesse in Turkey, and even managed to lose roughly twenty pounds during that year.

But looking forward, I cannot wait for the next year. I hope that this year hold even more blessings for our family in the coming year. It could very well be a year of major changes in our lives. Jesse will reenlist, we will pretty likely move across the country or even world in the next year, and God willing conceive and welcome another baby into our family. I am excited beyond belief to see what God has in store for my life during my 28th year. :)

We spent the weekend in Portland as a family. We went to the zoo, ate at Buffalo Wild Wings, got a canopy for the truck, and rode lots of rides at Oaks Park. So much fun, don't worry, I will be posting lots of pictures this week. :)

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful group of family and friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved