Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Least Favorite Time of the Year

I love Christmastime, so it's not because of that. It is because it is hunting season. This means I get to spend even less time than usual with Jesse.
I'll be honest, hunting season seems to be the biggest struggle in our marriage. I feel like Hunter and I take a backseat to shooting ducks and geese and I just don't get it. I want more family time. It just seems like Jesse is gone so much for work and then to throw this on top of it, it's just too much. :(
Jesse does stay home when he needs to. And he's gotten better about not going all weekend every weekend. Maybe I am just being needy. But I really do not like November-January all that well.

1 comment:

  1. arg... that sucks. the only consolation I can give you is that it'll be something that Hunter and Jesse can do in the future together... and I'm sure you wont mind so much then. Remember, for all things there is a season... even hunting season... and then it'll be over. Stay strong, sisah!

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved