Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

I know, I am so late in the game, as usual. But better late than never... RIGHT?!

We had a very busy and fun Christmas weekend. I am sad to report that I was very bad about taking pictures though. I was really trying to be in the moment, rather than just capturing the moments with a camera.

On Christmas Eve, we celebrated with some of our dearest friends, Joe and Nicole, and their family. We had a wonderful dinner and gift exchange. I just love how much our friends love Hunter, it makes me love them even more (that's A LOT!).

On Christmas morning, I woke up bright and early in order to put together Hunter's fire/police house that his Grandpa & Grandma Doyle got him, before he woke up. I am not usually the person in our house to put things together... but Jesse refused to get out of bed, so that just left me. I'm happy to say that I did a pretty darn good job! :)






He loves this new toy. I love that someone finally thought to make a "dollhouse" for a boy. Such a great idea.

Then he opened up his Cabela's hunting/fishing set. This was another huge hit.




Then he opened up his books. I got him all If You Give a "blank" a "blank" books. Like a mouse a cookie, moose a muffin, pig a pancake, and dog a doughnut. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie was my very favorite book when I was young. But... he was more interested in playing with the gifts he got the night before, go figure.






He got a new North Face hat, which he found absolutely miserable. lol.



He also got three new Lego sets, which he LOVES!









Later in the afternoon, we headed out to my parents house for the whole family get together. I love it when our whole family is together and seeing all the cousins play.







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved