Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Review of 2011: January-June

I've seen a couple other blogs that did a recap of the year and I love the idea! It's a great way for me to look back and see all the things that have happened in our lives in just one year.

January

We took a trip to our timeshare at Ocean Shores.





February

We took a trip to Minnesota for Jesse's great grandma Nellie's funeral. Althought the circumstances were not the best, it was great to hang out with Jesse's family. It included a trip to the Mall of America, a waterpark, and my first time ice fishing.









March

Hmmm, looks like it was a rather uneventful month. My sister in law had her bridal shower, here is a picture of my sisters and the sister to be!



April

April was a busy month for the Doyle Family. We were preparing for Jesse to leave on his 4 month deployment at the end of the month. So we tried to pack in lots and lots of fun family time. This included building Hunter a "Daddy bear" with Jesse's voice recorded in it, a trip to the tulip festival, Easter, and worked on Hunter's playroom!











And at the end of April, I watched my little brother get married to his beautiful bride.



May

In May I went kind of into an antisocial funk. I stayed at home a lot of the time I wasn't at work. So, nothing too exciting to report, so I'll just share a cute picture of my kid, k?



June

Jesse's mom came to visit for a weekend all the way from Washington D.C. The weather was amazing while she was here! I also got baptized in June! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved