Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Review of 2011: July-December

So, once I started on this post I noticed it became a lot longer than I had expected. Which is why I split it up into two parts. So, here is part two of the Doyle's year in review!

July

Hunter and I took a trip to Ketchikan, Alaska to visit some friends.



I also hit up the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and participated in the Warrior Dash!



August

And then... I left Hunter with my parents and took off to Turkey to visit Jesse while he was deployed!







September

Jesse returned home from his deployment on our fourth wedding anniversary.



We took a trip down to Portland for a weekend. We ate, shopped, and went to the zoo and an amusement park. Great weekend!!



And then we got Air Force orders to move to New Jersey in June 2012! Oh yeah and I got a new car!

October

We took a little family outing on Jesse's boat.



We celebrated Hunter's 2nd birthday!



We made a trip to the pumpkin patch.



And then Hunter and I boarded a plane (or three!) followed Jesse to New Zealand for 17 days! In October, we visited Willowbank Wildlife Refuge, Hanmer Springs, and wine tasting in the Waimara Valley.







November

We were in New Zealand for the first week of November. During that time we took a road trip to Queenstown and Lake Tekapo.










We also had my two nephews and niece spend five days with us over Thanksgiving week. We had SO much fun with them!

December

Hunter decided he wanted to start potty training!



Our dog, Henry, became a father to NINE puppies!



Hunter loved Santa.




And we made some HUGE decisions for our family! Jesse signed reenlistment papers for six more years in the Air Force and I put in my notice at work. I will be a stay at home mom starting January 5th!!!


Wow, I felt blessed in life before writing this. But... now I feel blessed beyond belief after seeing how many wonderful events and oppurtunites the Lord has given our family over the last year. Glory be to God. :)

2 comments:

  1. awesome pics so fun come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos. How was the Warrior Dash? I would really like to do one myself.

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved