Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, December 23, 2011

Week in iPhone Pics- Week 5

I am soooo late with this post, but wanted to still share the pictures I took with my phone last week.

Jesse got home from a ten day trip last Monday night. Hunter was so excited that his daddy was home! Tuesday morning started with a beautiful sunrise and ended with a fun ornament exchange with the squadron wives.



On Wednesday evening we made a visit to visit Henry's puppies. They were so little! Afterwards we headed over to the mall for some Santa pictures.



On Thursday night, we had all three of Hunter's godparents (our bestest friends) over for dinner. Meghan read Hunter the Elf on the Shelf, but she found the elf, Buddy, rather creepy. I don't really blame her.

On Friday morning, I asked my Twitter friends advice on whether my new winter jacket was too short, and then we met up with Jill and Amanda (and their gorgeous little ones) for a play date at the parks and rec center. We had so much fun with them!




Later on Friday, I made silly holiday pictures on an iPhone app and then made some yummy cupcakes for my niece, Emma's, 5th birthday!



We had a fun and full day on Saturday! We headed up north for Halle's 2nd birthday party at a bouncy place!




Afterwards, we went to my sister's house to make gingerbread houses and celebrate Emma's birthday with all 5 of Hunter's cousins from my side of the family. It was such a FUN time! We learned that gingerbread houses start by being a kid activity but end up being an adult activity! I dunno if I wanna see another gingerbread house kit anytime soon! :)





We ended the week on Sunday with a lazy family day. It was full of Hunter cuddles and him helping me back a blueberry breakfast cake that I found on Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved