Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Thank You!!!

I just wanted to say thank you for all the congrats and well wishes about being pregnant I have received! I really feel like this blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram has connected me with some amazing ladies and has grown into such a great community to connect with other moms in! So... THANK YOU!

Speaking of that great community, I am so super excited to be going to my first blogger's night out with about a dozen or so other local bloggers. It's tonight and I can't wait to meet so many of the faces that I've come to know through social networking! I'll be sure to share some pics and the details afterwards! :)

I know I still have a bit MIA in blogland. I promise you, I have a good reason. This pregnancy has made me so very sick. I feel extremely tired 90% of the time, nausous most of the day, and throwing up everyday as well. BUT... the good news about that is that means my body is doing what it needs to, to grow a healthy baby! Totally worth it, but in the meantime I have been pretty worthless. I've been neglecting housework, seeing friends and family, blogging, and lots more. What I have gotten really good at is playing Monopoly on the iPhone app. Hee-hee.

4 comments:

  1. The blogging community really is amazing!! I love all of the wonderful friendships I've made through it! Was great meeting you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower :) Congrats on the new addition! My husband is also active duty Air Force at Fairchild in Spokane. I saw a post about the PNW bloggers get together and that looked so fun! I am so jealous I wish I lived closer to Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeep! you're gonna be such a cutie prego girl! can't wait to see your belly grow with my own! :)

    umm, also? so much freaking fun meeting you in person last night! i hope we get to meet up again soon... you are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved