Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Weekend

So, yeah, I took a week or so off from blogging, so this is a bit delayed. Not sure why I didn't blog, I just wasn't feeling it and was just focused on hanging out with my family. Sometimes you just gotta be in the moment, right? :)

On Saturday we went to my Grandma's retirement home for an Easter egg hunt. We had a good time visiting with Grandma and Hunter scored lots and lots of candy. He was pretty excited!!









On Saturday night, we went to Easter service at church. It was a great message and they had a guy share a his very moving testimony.

On Sunday, we got to relax in the morning. Hunter opened his Easter basket. I ran out to pick up some yummy doughnuts for breakfast and then got busy making a fruit salad and some rhubarb cupcakes for Easter dinner.

We headed out to my parents house. They had a ton of eggs hidden in the backyard for Hunter to find. My mom made our family a huge Easter basket full of goodies and we had a wonderful Easter dinner with family and friends.







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. INEZ! "I'm your GD ex-husband!" hahaha. I miss my peanut. I come visit soon.

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved