Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Monday, July 16, 2012

30 Weeks...a bit late.


Weight Gain: 27 pounds 

Stretch Marks: No new ones. 

Movement: All the time, this little guy is getting bigger and stronger!

Cravings: Not a whole lot. My appetite is actually really slowing down and it's hard for me to eat three full meals. 

Sleep: Ugh, back to waking up a couple times in the middle of the night and just laying there restless. 

Best moment this week: Seeing my fearless little man at swim lessons!

Gender: Boy!

Labor signs: Not really, but the contractions are getting stronger and at times are a bit painful. 

Maternity clothes: Yes.  

What I miss: Being able to bend over and not feel like it's such a chore. 

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing this baby!! I can't believe I'm only ten weeks away from my due date!!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

2 comments:


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved