Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Nordstrom Sale

The anniversary sale is something I look forward to every summer! When else can you get the brand new stuff on sale and a lot of time, brands that rarely go on sale?!

I even planned on this at the beginning of the year when thinking about our budget with me staying at home, ha! Well...I stayed a bit under my budget. I was a little disappointed with the sale selection this year...but I did find some things I just couldn't live without ;) I have a lot of fun shopping for Hunter during the sale, too!

Did you participate? Find anything you are thrilled about?? These are the things that I splurged on this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved