Home       About Me       About Us       Recipes       Contact

Saturday, September 28, 2013

JamBerry Nails

Hey guys, just wanted to fill you all in on a product that I just tried this last week and am loving. My sweet friend, Andrea, sent me a set of nails to try last week. I was a little skeptical because I'm not a perfectionist when it comes to doing things like this, so I didn't know how well they'd work for me.

But low and behold, they worked and I love them. It took me about 20 minutes to apply them. I put them on Tuesday and they still look the same 5 days later. Andrea said they usually last about 10 days. Each strip is good for 2-4 mani/pedis, depending on your nail lengths.

Here is a YouTube video on how to apply them.




They have hundreds of super cute patterns and colors. Andrea sent me the pink ombre and they are perfect. Planning on using what I have left to use them on my toes when Hudson takes his afternoon nap today.

 photo null_zpsa0610904.jpg



Pretty sure I will be ordering some of these awesome patterns this week, too. Thinking I'm into the greens right now!


Andrea is hosting a JamBerry online party. If you buy 3 sheets, you get a 4th for free! Anyone who buys 4 sheets will get entered into a drawing for another free sheet. Go check it out! :) And tell me which are your favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to select Stephanie Doyle's Party at checkout! :) Also, feel free to email me at aamesjamberry@gmail.com with questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO Much fun!! I might need to get some new ones for fall! I love the peacock prints! So fun! I'm not usually into nail but I love Jamberry!

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Pinterest Email


Jesse is active duty Air Force and is originally from southern Minnesota. He has also managed to become a follower of just about every hobby known to man (which drives his wife crazy!).



Henry was born on July 4, 2007. His hobbies include playing with his squeaker toys, barking a little girls, dock jumping, going to the dog park, and being spoiled rotten by his grandparents.

Follow on Bloglovin

Search This Blog


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved